I-it's my first time joining a RP group so please ignore all my noobness and silly mistakes ahaha /flees and hides ;v;
I'm also friendless so let me creep and stalk you guys
★Name: Miwa, Shouta
★Height: 175cm / 5’9’’
★Weight: 70kg / 154lbs
★Level : Intermediate
+ Cooking (especially making sweets and desserts)
+ Taking care of others
+ Soft toys
- Blushing too easily
- Dark places
- Horror movies
- All kinds of insects
- Being taken advantage of
- A bit shy: Around strangers or unfamiliar people, he tends to feel some discomfort and so will seem a bit reserved and sometimes ignorant. But if something about you interests him or he’s taken a liking to you, he’ll open up without any trouble and befriend you.
- Motherly: He enjoys helping and taking care of others (such as cooking for them or nursing them). He gets teased about this a lot.
- Gullible: He’s easily persuaded even though he tries not to be.
- Friendly: If you are a close friend, he will treat you with lots of care and support you.
- Cheeky: When he gets bored, he’ll look for something to entertain him- which is usually the nearest, unaware person.
- Inattentive: When he’s not interested, he begins to daydream or doze off which sometimes results in careless mistakes, accidents or forgetting what’s going on around him.
- Easily embarrassed: Whenever people tease or make fun of him, he too easily finds himself blushing against his will. This often happens when people comment about his ‘mother-like’ characteristics.
Being the youngest of three brothers, Shouta was often bullied by the older two and as the years went by, the bullying got worse. He was forced to be their errand boy, do ridiculous dares and was scared with horror stories all for their own entertainment. His parents were rarely at home so he never had anyone to talk to and suffered alone. Slowly, he became anti-social and afraid of interacting with others, thinking they may hurt him. However on one particular day, things changed for him.
On his 10th birthday, Shouta and his family were at a beach when his brothers suddenly decided it would be funny to chuck him out into the sea, knowing he had never swam before. As expected, Shouta struggled and chocked while his brothers laughed and called him useless, then walked away without caring. Thinking he was going to die, Shouta panicked and eventually blacked out. Upon waking, he found himself staring up at two children his age. They had apparently saved him and instead of mocking him, they were worried and took care of him. From then on, Shouta often visited them at the beach and they taught him how to swim, ridding him of his trauma. He spent less time at home, more time swimming with his new friends and came to love both swimming and his friends. This was when he realized not everyone was like his brothers. He also developed a mother-like character and valued his friendship highly. However, the bullying he had experienced meant he was still wary around new people.
He eventually separated with his friends when he moved away and decided to enroll in MnG so he could learn swimming for real and meet more friends who shared the same passion.
- Gets scared very easily
- Sometimes still has nightmares of his childhood